Petzl have launched a new fall arrest harness into the NZ market; The Petzl NEWTON EASYFIT Harness.
The new harness provides quick release buckles, an easy fit ergonomic design and at an extremely competitive price when compared to harnesses with similar features.
The NEWTON EASYFIT fall arrest harness is easily donned thanks to its EASYFIT design: a vest ensures the harness keeps its shape and the FAST automatic buckles (sternal and leg loop) allow the harness to be donned with both feet on the ground. It offers ergonomic stowage of MGO connectors and has fall indicators.
Rapid donning thanks to the EASYFIT design:
- vest ensures the harness keeps its shape
- FAST automatic buckles (sternal and leg loop) allow the harness to be easily donned with both feet on the ground. These buckles retain their adjustment settings between donnings.
Comfortable throughout the work day:
- anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- lightweight, breathable construction
Easy to use:
- shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
- fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
- equipment loops and slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch allows easy organization of work tools